Back to Home
How to set up a SEPA Direct Debit?
The SEPA direct debit is based on an authorisation given to the creditor to debit your account (signature of a direct debit mandate), without indicating the amount.
To set up a direct debit, simply fill in the direct debit mandate, together with your bank account details (RIB). Your agreement is valid until revoked. This procedure is completely external to Nøelse.
The creditor will retain your direct debit mandate which contains
- your name and address
- your RIB with IBAN and BIC codes
- the name, address and creditor identifier (CSI)
- the nature of the direct debit (one-off or recurring)
- the date of signature of the mandate
- the Unique Mandate Reference
- Unique Mandate Reference (to be noted to identify the direct debit if necessary)
- your signature
Please note: you may be charged a €2 rejection fee if your funds are insufficient