What is phishing?
Phishing is a fraud technique used to obtain your personal information.
The most common ways of phishing are: sending emails, sending SMS, phone calls ... asking for personal information of users.
Here is some preventive information to help you protect yourself from phishing on Nøelse:
- Nøelse will never ask for your personal information, PIN or password through any channel.
- If you receive a suspicious email, check that the sender of the email is a Nøelse email, do not download any attachments or click on any links.
- Change your passwords regularly.
- Regularly check the devices connected to your account from your Nøelse interface.
- Most of the time fraudsters will try to pressure you, but if we have important information to share with you we will contact you by phone.
If in doubt, please contact customer service on the following numbers:
France : (+33) 01 72 68 09 70
Spain: (+34) 911 980 020
Italy: (+39) 02 40 70 84 80
Germany: (+49) 30 30 80 69 50