How do I make a programmed transfer?
To make a programmed transfer from your Nøelse interface, go to the "Payments" section.
1. Click on the "Pay" tab
2. Select "Make a transfer"
3. Select " Programmed transfer "
4. Select the sender account and click on "Next"
5. Add or choose the beneficiary account
To add a beneficiary, you can link your smartphone contacts to your Nøelse application or add a contact to your Nøelse contact book by clicking "Add"
6. After selecting your beneficiary, select one of the available payment details from :
- Telephone (coming soon)
- Email address (coming soon)
7. Choose the amount you wish to transfer
8. Set the date of the transfer, it will be done on the date you have chosen
9. You can enter a label that will appear on your transaction statement as well as on the recipient's statement
10. Confirm the transfer by clicking on "Confirm" and add your personal code.
Note that each transfer costs 0,10€. Transfers are free between members of the Nøelse community.
Please note that once a transfer has been made, the only way to cancel it is to request the return of the funds (except for programmed or permanent transfers which can be cancelled 48 hours before the due date). In addition, for a cancelled transfer, Nøelse will still charge a 0,10€ fee.