How do I make an instant transfer?
To make an instant transfer, the recipient must either be a Nøelse user or customer of a bank that supports instant transfer technology. To do this, go to "Payments" and then "Pay".
1. Click on "Make a transfer"
2. Then choose the type of transfer you wish to make from: " One-time transfer", " Programmed transfer", " Permanent transfer"
3. Select the sender account and click "Next"
4. Add or choose the beneficiary account.
To add a beneficiary, you can link your smartphone contacts to your Nøelse application or add a contact to your Nøelse contact book by clicking "Add"
5. After selecting your beneficiary, select one of the available payment details from :
- Telephone (coming soon)
- Email address (coming soon)
6. Choose the amount you wish to transfer
7. If your recipient is an instant transfer recipient, Nøelse will indicate this when you confirm the amount. You can choose to stay with a standard transfer scheme if you wish. The fee for this instant transfer is €1. If your recipient is also a Nøelse customer, the transfer will be sent to them instantly and free of charge without requiring your permission. You will be informed of this at the recap stage.
8. You can enter a label that will appear on both your and the recipient's statement
9. Confirm the transfer by clicking on ""Confirm"" and enter your personal code.