How can I protect myself from fraud?
To protect yourself from fraud, we advise you to do the following:
- Keep your card in a safe place
- Do not share your personal code
- Do not write down your personal code
- Keep an eye on your account statements
- Never reply to an email asking for your bank details.
- Enter your PIN code away from prying eyes
- Make your purchases on secure sites
- Prefer purchases on sites that offer double authentication. The most common method is the sending of a code by SMS
If, despite all these precautions, you are faced with a case of fraud, please follow the steps indicated below:
1. Block your card from your Nøelse interface.
Temporarily blocking your card gives you a chance to get it back and avoid ordering another one.
2. If you think your card has been lost or stolen, you can cancel it from your Nøelse interface. This action is irreversible. In addition, a late cancellation may prevent the refund of disputed transactions.